- 284 fps with 4 672 x 3 416 pixels
- Global shutter with low noise pixel
- Micro-BNC (HD-BNCTM) connectors
- CoaXPress V2.0 interface with 4 x 12.5 Gbit/s
- Power and trigger via CoaXPress
- Microsecond and frame counter
Cyclone-16-300 provides high spatial resolution of 16 MPixel and allows to capture images at about 300 frames/sec. The machine vision camera is part of Optronis’ CamPerform-Cyclone series and integrates the LUX160 sensor. This sensor is operating in global shutter mode and provides low noise image data. A monochrome as well as color version is available. Frame rate can be increased by reducing height of image area.
|Frame Rate (actual)|